Imagine having an articulate teacher, a master rebbe, a successful principal - a "teacher's teacher" -- there for you, to answer your questions and help you enhance your child's education. Imagine having a warm and experienced educator available to guide you in helping your children make the most of their formative years.
Stop imagining: You're holding this master teacher and principal- or, at least, his wisdom and experience -- in your hand, in A Principal's Principles, a compelling and urgently-needed book on raising our children.
Rabbi Binyomin Ginsberg, Dean of Torah Academy in Minneapolis, is a creative and caring educator, a solutions-oriented principal who is regularly consulted by mechanchim throughout America. In A Principal's Principles Rabbi Ginsberg guides parents in the most important challenge of all: educating our children. In his wry and insightful way he shows us:
- how to deal with bullies - and the child who is bullied
- how to hear what children are saying - and what they really mean
- how does our home impact their success
- how to assess if we are pressuring our children too much, or not enough
And, most important of all:
- How to ensure that the classroom is a place of happiness and discipline, a place to which our children are drawn.
We all want our children to succeed in school! Then we have to do our homework - and that starts with A Principal's Principles.